Lindblom Jewelers is a family-owned business for over 35 years. Mark Lindblom began in the jewelry industry in 1969 as an apprentice under master jeweler, Pat Horner. In 1976 Mark and Paulette opened their first store in Dinkytown, where they were located for 24 years. They later moved the business to the Wayzata Bay Center in Wayzata, MN in 1999.
Look for our new location in Colonial Square - coming soon!
Whom to Contact
- Mark LindblomOwner
- Paulette Lindblom
1129 E. Wayzata Blvd. Wayzata, MN 55391