See main calendar for holidays and other exceptions
• In God’s unconditional love and grace, which extends to all people
• In Jesus Christ whose life reveals God’s redeeming work in the human family
• In the Holy Spirit which brings us into closer harmony with God, creation, one another, and ourselves
Therefore, as Disciples We:
• Follow the path of Jesus Christ, while respecting other pathways to God
• Encourage each person’s individual spiritual journey, embracing a variety of sacred practices
• Reach out in love to those in need locally, nationally, and internationally
• Find more grace in the search for meaning than in absolute certainty
• Are united by faith, called to serve, inspired to think
We are a family of one and one family of many… inspiring the world with the inclusive love of Jesus. For over 135 years, WCC has been a church for the whole “family” of God. We treasure our faith heritage and ensure its continuance with excellence in our worship, mission, faith formation, pastoral care, and fellowship.
We are committed to diversity, knowing that to truly follow Jesus; we must honor the guiding principle that discrimination is incompatible with Jesus Christ’s message of unconditional love.
We are located about 20 minutes west of Minneapolis, in the beautiful Lake Minnetonka area.